Monday 11 January 2016

Bismillah ar Rahman ar Rahim,

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

For some reason, I feel attracted by wars and everything that is related to it, the political environment, strategy, and the life of people who are under this kind of situation.

War is not only about death, it is the combination of different factors that generates great changes not only for those who are fighting, but also for the rest of the globe, directly or indirectly.

I have been following conflicts for a good time already; I followed the Arab Spring, made lots of friends due the circumstances.

Following the Arab Spring, came the Syrian Civil War, which I also have been following since its beginning in 2011. From its beginning till now, lots of things changed including myself, I met lots of people who made me see the situation in lots of different ways till I develop the vision I have today (my own vision and own opinion regarding things).

I created this page with the goal of sharing my thoughts and some of the small knowledge I have, also as a way to develop those topics that Twitter makes impossible to develop.

I’m not a journalist, I’m not a reporter, and I’m not a researcher (yes they are not the same thing) therefore I’m not here gathering anybody’s information nor selling out anybody’s information. I’m just the same cat in a hat that you see around on Twitter.

I’m not different than the people who will probably read this page, so if you are seeking some knowledge, we are probably in the same boat then, if you have any knowledge or information that I do not, and want to share it, or if I made some mistake and you feel like correcting me, please feel free to do so.

Regards,

Pashtun Cat

1 comment: